Ratings for Dr. Santo Fiasconaro

Dr. Santo is one of the best doctors I have had the pleasure to know. He not only is my OBGYN but he also delievered me almost 30 years ago. He is prompt, knowledgeable and trustworthy. I am looking forward to having my children and knowing that he will be there every step of the way. Best CARE hands down!!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

I love Dr. Santo...he is the sweetest most gentle man/dr. And always reachable . Always there for u and willing to help! Highly recommend him!!! 😁😁😁

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

Dr. Santo has been the BEST OB/GYN I have ever been to! And he is the 4 OB I tried. He delivered both of my boys and I have been completely impressed with his professionalism, knowledge and patience (I do ask a million questions). After 48 hours of labor and multiple phone calls to Dr. Santo my first son was born on Christmas day. Dr. Santo picked up the phone every time I called and was there for the delivery regardless of the fact that it was Christmas. He was there for my second son as well and both times it was the best experience I could have asked for. I didn’t have any complications with my pregnancy and had vegetal delivery with both kids. He never even mentioned c-section as there was absolutely no need for it. He always picked up when I called and I never waited long when I came into the office. He is the best and his office staff are great too.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

flag | Submitted December 1, 2012

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr.Santo. I come all the way from New Jersey to see him. He always makes time for me and is always quick to call me when I leave him a message or have a question during and after my pregnancies. He answers all your questions very honestly. Sometimes you wait a little while before getting to see him but it's worth the wait. I highly recommend him to any women who wants an experienced, caring and knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

I normally do not go out of my way to make a comment, however, I wish I would have known some information before I went to him. I recently moved to the area, and I needed a new doctor. I had a very unpleasant experience with this doctor. I felt the appointment was very rushed, and also DURING my examination, he proceeded to pull out his CELL PHONE, to look at pictures. this COMPLETELY turned me off. I will NEVER go back again. it was very unprofessional. If I literally wasn't on the exam table, I would have walked out right then...I was shocked considering how highly recommended this dr was. I will NOT be going back.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

We want to sincerely thank Dr Fiasconaro for his compassion, integrity and honesty during my high risk pregnancy. His knowledge and expertise helped us through this difficult pregnancy. His compassion, support and medical expertise are greatly appreciated. Because of him I was able to deliver 2 very healthy babies into the world in 2008. We will be forever be grateful to him.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2009

I agree that Dr. Santo is great at responding quickly to calls, and this was a major plus. However, in retrospect I question several decisions that Dr. Santo pushed during my pregnancy. I do feel that C-sections are pushed, and while I know they are sometimes totally needed, the extent to which Dr. Santo seems to want to plan the birth is excessive in my opinion. My c-section led to minor complications. I am now seeing a different doctor and feel I am being treated much more professionally. I know many people stand by this doctor. But after my experience I have a very different view of him. Had I done my homework more extensively prior to choosing him, I may not have.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2008

Dr. Santo is without question the only doctor I would ever go to. I have put my life in his hands several times as well as the lives of my four children and would do it again in a heart beat. He is unbelievable. He returns phone calls no matter what time of day or night and never makes you regret calling. He is always there no matter what, even if it's just for reassurance. From broken bones to panic attacks to pregnancies to miscarriages we've been through it all. If I could I'd give him a 10. He believes his patient, never minimizes anything, and is everything I could ask for always. I love him.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2008

My mother has been a patient of Dr. Santo's for over 22 years. He delivered my two sisters as well as myself. When it came time for me to go to the gynecologist i would note go to any one else. Some people would think it is strange having the man that delivered you examine you, but it really isnt. If anything it makes it better because i know that he will never let anything bad happen to me. Any time go in for a visit he makes sure the assistant in the room knows that i was one of his babies! i only home he is still practicing when it comes time for me to have babies myself.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

Dr. Santo Fiasconaro's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1974)