Ratings for Dr. Cindy Phan

I'm very pleased to have been sent to Dr. Phan for a hysteroscopy & biopsy of uterine lesion at South San Francisco Kaiser. She is a very courteous, caring, dedicated physician who does not mind explaining the issues and procedures as many times as is necessary for the patient's peace of mind. She promptly returned my phone calls and offered several choices of treatments. Her approach was very reassuring and inspired confidence in me. At the end, I chose surgery, which she performed a few days ago, with excellent results. I suffered no pain, only a slight discomfort. In short, I'm very happy to have Dr. Cindy Phan as my OBGYN surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2014

Where do I start? She was filling in when my dr. wasn't available. She was looking at someone elses chart as mine (BAD SIGN!), I had to correct her. She then told me the baby I was carrying had no limbs & would miscarry. I'm not even kidding. She also made me get a series of unnecessary RH shots (painful) that I didn't ever need! My baby is 100% healthy, thanks to my more cautious and informed dr. I can't explain how much I cried as she told me to not have hope. How she was wrong!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2007

She is a student doctor so I will cut her a little slack but GEEZ she treats me like an adorable idiot rather than an educated adult who is knowledgeable abou her own health care. Dismissive and her bedside manner is appauling. Hopefully she will get better but in the meantime, hope you get someone else.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2006