Ratings for Dr. Yvonne M. Crites

Dr. Crites is a down-to-earth invidivdual who loves to do what she does. I lost my baby and had a traumatic miscarriage. Kaiser finally allowed me to see a specialist after my third miscarriage. Dr. Crites was there to coach me when I started to feel like just another number. When I lost my third kid, the experience really made me depressed, but Dr. Crite took the time to listen, educate, and coach me along with giving me some options on what I can do. I know this day in age, time is very precious but she gave me life again. I now have a beautiful baby boy thanks to her. I don't mind the wait, sometimes you have to lose some to achieve your dreams. Dr. Crites, if you ever get to read this message. I still think about you and my family thank you from the bottom of my heart. You and your crew really took care of me and I love you guys! <3, JT

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

I really like Dr. Crites. I lost my baby at 26 wks this year due to early onset preeclampsia. She was very caring and straightforward. I did have an office visit where I waited one hour to be seen after my appointment time. She's very good, but she's very busy. Although you might wait to be seen, once with you she is very thorough and calm, no rushing at all.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2007

The good: Dr Crites is the head of the fetal medicaine and perinatology department at kaiser. She is very knowledgable and caring in a down home way. the bad: Because she is the head of the department she is very busy and is also teaching interns and other student docs. More often than not, when you have an appointment with her, you get one of the students.....most of whom I do not like at all. She always comes in at the end and checks up to make sure everything is OK but still....

flag | Submitted January 11, 2006

Dr. Yvonne M. Crites's Credentials

• Loma Linda Univ Sch Of Med, Loma Linda Ca 92350 (Grad. 1979)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal