Ratings for Dr. David D. Paul

To the negative comment on this website, all those facts are completely inaccurate. I have had 5 surgeries by Dr. Paul and I have not had one problem with any of them. I have never had to do a deposit nor has anyone else that I know of. One more fact to the money hungry comment. I have recently tore part of my rotator cuff and if Dr. Paul would have told me I needed surgery, I would have schedule it. Instead he told me that I did not need to get surgery since the degree of the tear was very minimal and suggested physical therapy instead. One injury to my elbow was extremely traumatic damage. Dr. Paul was able to reconstruct my elbow and give it full range of motion. I was told I would never get 60% of my range of motion back, but thanks to Dr. Paul and some good rehab, I got all of my motion back. I have had 3 knee surgeries, 2 elbow, and 1 shoulder fixed with Dr. David Paul. He has done an amazing job on each surgery and he is always extremely friendly on every visit. He answers all the questions I have for him and he is never too busy to educate me on the injury I am seeing him for. I would highly recommend Dr. David Paul for any orthopedic need.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Dr. Paul spent a lot of time with me explaining my diagnosis and treatment options. Even though he was behind because of an emergency he had to take care of, he never seemed rushed and truly seem to care about my well being. He rearranged his busy schedule to get me on the surgery schedule as soon as possible because of my intense pain. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

Contacted Dr Paul's office for an appointment as a second oppinion and possilbe surgery on both Knees. Because of another doctor had already seen and taken x rays They wanted $1000.00 Deposit. Not just a office visit price up front. This is totally unacceptable and a poor tactaic to force using him for your surgery. I has planed on using Dr Paul for the surgery due to his ratings. Glad I found out how Money Hungry He is. There are plenty of Good Caring Doctors in the Kansas City Area Who are caring and wanting the patient to make an educated opinion on which doctor to use. You can guess I would not use this Money Hungry Excuse of a doctor for my needed Surgery

Submitted June 12, 2013

Great Doc, Reccommend him highly. He was very informative.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

Very informative and personable, excellent surgeon

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

Dr. David D. Paul's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1994)

AARP