Ratings for Dr. David Kreiner

I am 49 and my wife is 45, but because of Dr. Kreiner we have a two-week-old baby boy today.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2019

Doctor Kreiner and the LIIVF staff are all absolutely amazing! My husband and I just had our beautiful perfect baby girl after one round of IVF. Having our previous baby girl would not have been possible without Dr. Kreiner! We will forever be grateful and we look forward to having baby number two in the future with Dr. Kreiner and LIIVF!!!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2019

The best doctor I can't thank him enough for helping me to achieve my dream of being a mom. The staff are awesome and make you feel very comfortable. Dr kreiner is very knowledgeable, courteous, punctual and i am blessed to have a great doctor like him. Now as i am on baby number two I dont know how it would have been possible without Dr. Kreiner aka the miracle doctor. I can't thank him enough for being my doctor. I know im in good hands as he is the best at his craft.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2018

My husband and I had been trying to get pregnant for over a year when my OBGYN had referred us to LIIVF. We were anxious and nervous to start the fertility process and really didn’t know what to expect. Upon meeting Dr. Kreiner & his team, our worries subsided as they reassured us that we were in great hands. On our first meeting, we sat with Dr. Kreiner and went over all of our medical history. He put a plan in place immediately and did not waste any time! Blood work was taken that day (the staff in the lab is amazing! Everyone is SO nice). Dr. Kreiner recommended that we undergo IUI procedures because of our circumstances. I worked with Jessica in the billing department to have everything straightened out with my insurance company. She was very helpful & responsive (she responded via e-mail promptly). I appreciated that because the insurance side of things can be a little confusing but she knew what she was doing. During the IUI process, I had to visit the office sometimes 4-5 times per week for bloodwork & a sonogram. The hours were very accommodating which allowed me to get to work on time. Erica at the front desk runs a tight ship! I never waited long at all. After three IUIs, we finally got our positive that we’ve waited so long for! I can’t thank Dr. Kreiner & all of the staff enough. It was such a pleasure being a patient of theirs!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

Our experience with Dr. Kreiner was excellent..his knowledge & care superceded what we expected from a specialist throughout a difficult time in our lives. We are happy to say that Dr. Kreiner & his team of amazing nurses helped us to grow our family and we've been blessed with a beautiful baby girl this year. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

Dr. Kreiner is everything we could want in a doctor and more. The office is well-run and pretty punctual.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

Dr. Kreiner and his staff were helpful though I was not successful there they were always there for me.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Dr. Kreiner is the best doctor ever we have had two success with IVF. We had other doctors before we meet Dr. Kreiner and we didn’t have any luck I believe it’s his experience and knowledge that helped us now on our second pregnancy we have a four year old daughter thanks to Dr. Kreiner and another on the way ,he is the best we recommend him 100% best of luck

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

The most amazing experience you’ll ever have at a doctor’s office! The facility is beautiful, staff is efficient, friendly and extremely warm. Dr. Kreiner is thorough, professional and thoughtful. He diagnosed why I had trouble getting pregnant and under his care and guidance, we were able to conceive. He is also accessible by email. Who would have thought you could have such a pleasant experience at a doctor’s office?!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

Doctor David Kreiner took the time to see me at every appointment and he did every sonogram himself. I felt in the best of care for our reproductive needs. Our daughter is now 2 months old and we couldn’t be happier!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018