Ratings for Dr. Francisco J. Lammoglia

he has a great handle on cardiology and is great at explaining. doesn't seem to mind repeating the information when i didn't understand

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

i felt he treated me like family. his staff was personable. he explained my illness completely until i got it.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

He is a bit eccentric but also thinks of me and my family feelings. Knowledgeable and caring

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Truly concerned about my health and believes in trying to prevent problems rather than just treat them

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

explained every aspect of care and repeated part me and my wife didnt understand. his confidence helped relax me and the mrs.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

He did a great job on the Cardiac Cath and explained the results well. Found him rather "flip" and arrogant, maybe that's what is needed to do these procedures.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

He has been my Doctor for 3 years now. He has never left me waiting,always is very friendly and takes time to answer my questions and concerns. His staff is very friendly,courteous and helful. I cannot think of one thing to complain about his practice.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

This has been my Dr. for over fifteen yrs. HE has always treated me with respect and works with me to help me with all my problems. I always leave knowing he will do all he can do for me.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

This doctor needs to go back and take a course in bedside manner. He is VERY RUDE!, and talks down to the patient and family. My vet talks to my dog better than he does his patients. He never seems to have time for the patient and seems to be more interested in where he has to be next instead of dealing with patient.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2008

RUDE and the worst bedside manner. Never on time and takes NO time with you.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2008

Dr. Francisco J. Lammoglia's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in St. JOSEPH, MO