Ratings for Dr. Arthur H. Gross

He is the kind of dr that knows it all, even when he doesn't. I love the staff and the other drs in the practice but he has horrible bedside manners and I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Last year I had a mammogram and was told by the hospital I should do an extra ultrasound sink months later. When I choose not to ( my friends have all had similar experiences and ended up being fine so I thought it was unneeded testing) Dr Gross called me personally because he hadn't gotten the report. When I told him I wasn't going her explained how I had dense breasts and that means many cancers are missed if an ultrasound is skipped. Dr Gross guilted me into going and it turns out I have DCIS, an early form of breast cancer. All I needed

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

What a great Doctor! Came to Dr Gross on my cousins recomendation. We live in Hoboken and had used a local group who deliver at Englewood Hospital for our first child but they gave me a lot of incorrect information and never gave me personalized care. For my second pregnancy my cousin, who used Dr Gross and lives near him told me I had to switch. At my first consult Dr gross spent more time with me than my old group had during my entire first pregnancy! Dr Gross told me he takes transfers very seriously to ensure nothing is missed and he really did! Since then he and Dr Markovitz have been amazing really taking time with me at each visit. dr Martinucci has also been great but I only met her twice. Would never consider another group after this pregnancy. These doctors are the ones you picture when you think of great doctors, A++

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Love this group, love this Doctor! First of all, they still answer the phone live and the front desk is always helpful. Wait times are much lower than at my regular doctors office and when they are late they apologize and clearly care. Dr Gross is always on his mark and gives me great advice. Twice he has called me personally when I was late for my breast MRI which I do yearly because of a high risk family history.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

Just had our first child, a girl, at Englewood Hospital. Had only met Dr. Gross once, I usually see Dr. Martinucci who I adore. Was definitely nervous when Dr. Gross showed up as I was really hoping Dr. Martinucci would be on call. Turned out I was nervous for nothing. Dr. Gross was calm and attentive and kept my worried husband from freaking out. In the end I got the delivery I wanted and a beautiful baby. Even though I knew Dr. Gross had an excellent reputation I was really reassured when my labor nurse told me she had chosen Dr Gross to deliver her son. She told me that she thought he was the best of all the doctors she works with. I couldn't. Be happier with Dr Gross, Dr Martinucci and the whole group. I don't think I've ever experienced a nicer staff too..

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Dr Gross took care of both my best friend and my younger sister who each raved about him so I didn't hesitate to call his office when I found out I was pregnant. I must say I was at first disappointed and upset as I liked the doctor I had left and found Dr Gross's bedside manner less than perfect. After a couple of visits however I realized that he simply has a quirky sense of humor. A few more visits and I realized he might very well be the best doctor I have ever used. Kind, funny , caring and and rated tops by New York Magazine/Caste Conaly! Even more impressive during various visits to his office I have run into my internist, my endocrinologist and my mothers cardiologist who all use Dr Gross. My internist told me a lot of her Dr friends use Dr Gross and the group because they feel they are the best in the area! My pregnancy ended as well as it started and I couldn't be happier. So comforting to know your doctor/ group is the best and can handle anything you need. Definitely going to take my time before the next baby but will also definitely be back to Dr Gross when the time comes :)

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Dr. Gross and his entire office is the best. Everyone is so nice and my wait times are always low. Dr Gross delivered my first two children and was amazing. My third was born in Boston because my husband was doing a residency there and it was terrible. I am now back in NJ and having our fourth in January and am son happy to be back at this office!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

the staff was very nice. The doctor was very knowledgeable and explained everything in detail.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Bedside manner is a ZERO at this practice. If you have difficulty with your pregnancy and Dr. Gross is providing you with care feel safe there is a cemetery near by (Walking distance).

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Dr Gross has proven himself to be a capable and caring OB throughout each visit. He has worked well with me on every issue.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Dr. Arthur H. Gross's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1992)