Ratings for Dr. Joseph J. Schwartz

I don't usually leave reviews but I had to this time. Dr. Schwartz was great! Very knowledgeable, answered all of my questions and addressed all of the concerns I brought up. His staff was extremely friendly and very professional. I had to call a couple of times due to an insurance problem on my part and they were very patient and helpful. I strongly recommend Dr. Schwartz.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr. Schwartz is actually really great. There was some confusion with a PA I was seeing, but Dr. Schwartz personally called me and set up an appointment where he asked me questions, listened to my concerns, and is trying a different treatment option. He spent quite a lot of time with me and it was greatly appreciated. I would recommend Dr. Schwartz to anyone who asks.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr. Schwartz is an absolutely outstanding physician. He is caring, compassionate, and extremely knowledge. I have seen many different specialists to try to get a diagnosis. Dr. Schwartz is by far the best doctor I saw. He has amazing bedside manners and takes time to explain various issues and answer all questions completely. Its rare to find such a gifted doctor! To top it off, the staff is friendly and professional. I can tell that whoever is running the office knows how to provide excellent and seamless patient care.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Schwartz and Dr. Lowe for 4 years, and always received excellent care, very knowledgeable, very nice and caring doctors. The office staff is the best, always great you with a smile and care. I would strongly recommend this practice to anyone who is looking for a great endocrinologist.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Let me be clear. I have known Dr. Schwartz for some time now. He is always kind, knowledgeable, and gives me all the time that I need. If you have urgent questions or issues, you can call and speak to him at any time day or night. (Trust me on this one.) If I call during a work day, he ALWAYS calls me back the same day. He works with physician assistants (PA's), but they are always lovely and learn directly from Dr. Schwartz. He once told me that the PA's spend months working with him before they ever see a patient. All decisions go through Dr. Schwartz. I would highly recommend Dr. Schwartz as your endocrinologist.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

For the person who gave a negative review doesn't know what they're talking about. I've been going to him for 3 years now. I get to see him once a year to evaluate things. I had his assistant Anjin who was very knowledgeable. Then he left I got Natasha. The staff is very friendly, and the doctors spend a lot of time with you. They were able to find a diagnosis that I've been plagued with years. Thank God. I would highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr. Schwartz is filled with knowledge and takes the time time to pass this on to his patients. His staff is always very friendly, caring, and efficient! My wife went for a visit and was able to have an ultrasound the same day. The tech was very compassionate and professional, and made sure he was comfortable. Great office!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Excellent Dr, Staff really cares about individual needs, compassionate, and caring. Excellent office

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Great staff. Dr. Schwartz has been my doctor for years.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Office is always great to work with.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

Dr. Joseph J. Schwartz's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1998)