Ratings for Dr. Howard R. Egre

He has passed away, other doctor had his hands up when I delivered twins. Nurses at Good Sam told him to call Dr. Egre. I do not recommend Dr. Klein, he is incompetent.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

He has passed away. No rating Doesn't matter.other dr. No faith in

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

Always found Dr. Egre to be professional and knowledgable . He always explains himself and takes the time I need. Never rushed and recommend him without reservations.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Egres's for many years and couldn't be happier with not only him but his staff.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

I loved the Doctors. They were informative and honest, which I greatly appreciated. Sometimes it gets a little busy in there because things get held up when they are doing c-sections and have appointments afterwards, or they have emergency appointments because it is a high risk doctor office, but i have to say i was not excited about getting a c-section but they were great. The scar is barely noticable, they talked me through the whole thing made sure i was comfortable, ill be going to them when we decide to have a second.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

I thought these dr.s were great until they convinced me to have an in office procedure rather than a hospital procedure. after getting approval from insurance we were good to go i was told there was a surgery co pay. No problem until they do the procedure together and each charge a co pay and some other stuff $700 dollars later, problem not solved and because i hadn't paid the whole amount I was going to have to arrive to my appt that night with cash in hand! I told her i could bring part of the money but she didn't care! One word GREEDY!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

THE WORST DOCTORS OFFICE YOU CAN EVER ENTER. VERY DIRTY, UNPROFESSIONAL. DON'T BE SURPRISED WHEN YOUR PREGNANT AND HAVE AN APPOINTMENT WITH THEM AND THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO WITH YOU OR WHY YOU HAVE AN APPOINTMENT. PLACE IS RUN BY IDIOTS.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Dr. Egre is very up on new procedures and laparoscopic surgery. I've been with him since BEFORE he was in his own practice at another office about 22 years. He delivered all of my kids. Dr. KLEIN ISNT THAT knowledgable and I almost had an issue in delivery room with Dr. Klein until the nurses at Good Sam told him to call Dr. Egre. Dr. Egre's bedside manner used to be better and depending on what day you booked an appointment with him and sometimes I do not like his pompous attitude and he's actually not listening to you but repeats what he just said without concern. Bottom line is he is a good doctor and knows what he needs to do. I like that he is up on all new procedures.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

This office is terrible. The staff is extremely rude and unhelpful. I went to this Dr. for a quick appointment because i was concerned with have complications with my pregnancy. They were the only place that I could find with an availability. That should have been my first warning sign. I saw dr. Egre and he sent me for labs. He didnt want to perform an ultrasound until i got my results back in case I was too early in the pregnancy for the ultrasound. This made a lot of sense. Then he scheduled a follow up for the next day, when dr. Klein was working. The blood results werent back yet BUT they performed the ultrasound anyway!!! The following day, I have spotting and cramping. I called to speak to the Dr. about my concerns and the receptionist wouldnt let me talk to him. They kept telling me that it was OK, but when I asked to speak to the DR., or if he was available, they wouldnt let me talk to him. Dr. Egre may be ok, but everyone else there is terrible. Especially the rude staff.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

Dr. Egre never triple books appointments, as he says, he doesn't like to wait in Doctor' offices, so he doesn't want his patients too. It has been at least 10 years I have been going to him and have never had to wait more than ten minutes. He has preformed two surgeries on me with great results. I wouldn't go to anyone else. He explains everything, takes his time answering questions and is very nice besides. Overall a very good Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Dr. Howard R. Egre's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in West Islip, NY