Ratings for Dr. Rebecca C. Burfeind

Don't see this dr! She is only after a quick injection for big payday. If you opt not to she gives you a tiny amount of medication. She speaks to you in a very condescending and caddy way. She belittles you and I have never met a more cold human being in my life! No compassion and the personality of carpet. Don't waste your time with this ridiculous excuse for a pain management dr.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Oh God what a terrible doctor. Rebecca Burfeind help conceal medical records. I was injured at Research medical Center purposely by security guards. Rebecca Burfeind advised me to go emergency room for my neck because it was outside her area of purview. She is suppose to be a doctor. I was a victim of medical negligence at Research Medical Center. I was also physical beaten by security guards at Research Medical Center in 2004 and Rebecca Burfeind help cover it up along with the CEO of Research Medical Center. I was threatened by the security guards and they shattered my elbow and had me arrested for trespassing when I was at the Research Medical Center to be treated for neck injury. I ws injured so bad an ambulance had to transport me from that hospital to another hospital. This woman is evil and should not be a doctor. The medical board covered the whole thing up! Read more at www.rebeccaburfeindmd.com

flag | Submitted January 28, 2010

Very good physician who took her time to explain to me my condition and treatment plan. I would highly recommend her to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2009

Gave me a placebo amount of medication according to my new doctor. The price was right since she's in a hospital and thus cost us nothing. Even for free appointments with her weren't worth it. I was getting worse and she kept repeating that I should pace myself and exercise more even though it made my pain worse!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2008

Dr. Rebecca C. Burfeind's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Commercial Insurance Company