You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sol H. Dubin

Dr. Dubin was very thorough and patience with me and my family when asking questions. It took all the time that we needed to make us feel comfortable with the decision we had to make about our mother. His nurse was also very compassionate and got us in to see him within out any hesitation. The staff were all very pleasant. The outcome was excellent and we feel that we had the best Dr. capable to take of our mother. We recommend this Dr. always.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

Dr. Sol H. Dubin's Credentials

• Kansas City University Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1972)

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Horrible surgeon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

December 28, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Since my last rating was deleted I will now redo it . I would give him negative stars if possible. He messed up my leg surgery so bad & even broke my leg in ano..."

December 23, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I am really not sure how this doctor is still in practice, look him up on casenet and see all his malpractice claims against him, including wrongful death. He ..."

November 10, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=218406'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 5.0

February 5, 2014