Ratings for Dr. John J. Jacobsen

At the beginning of the appointment, he seemed engaged and interested in finding the root cause of my allergy issues. Once he opened my chart, he dismissed my symptoms as being anxiety related and recommended I try Tai Chi. He said I probably just have some seasonal allergies and that my breathing problems could be addressed by a speech therapist because he thinks my vocal cords are tightening. Horrible bedside manner. Condescending and sarcastic. Would not recommend at all.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

He helped me alot in treating my asthma. We was very careing and concerned. Was always nice to me and has a sense of humor.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2007

Horrible bedside manner, does not listen, and is condescending. He is the only choice in the clinic that I go to. I have stopped my allergy shots and will not do any follow-up appointments with him due to all of the unpleasant experiences I've had with him.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2006

Dr. John J. Jacobsen's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Oxford