Ratings for Dr. Tim R. Love

Dr. Love and his staff made me so comfortable when talking about and getting my breast augmentation procedure done. I am extremely happy with the results and recommend Dr. Love for all body modifications needed or wanted.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2019

I was so nervous about getting a cosmetic procedure done. I have never had any kind of surgery before. I felt so comfortable and taken care of by Dr. Love and his staff. I never had to call with any concerns because everything went so perfectly, but I know they would have helped immediately if I needed them. From the beginning to the end it was a wonderful experience. They all had wonderful personalities and lightened the mood for me. When I decide to have another procedure done I will NEVER go anywhere besides Dr. Love's office. Recommend him to anyone and everyone!!! So happy I choose him and his staff!!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

Highly recommend Dr. love & his staff - top of the line in expertise, extremely informative, excellent personality, professional & trusting. Absolutely ecstatic about my results with my gummy bear breast augmentation! His creativity is also amazing! The BEST!!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Arrogant, condescending and ignores what you say. Conversation is not a consultation but rather a lecture on what he will do even if that isn't what you want. Needless to say I chose another physician and am happy I did. Dr. Love's cost went up every time I talked to the office. Beware.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

My experience with Dr. Love and his staff has been exceptional!! I couldn't be more pleased with my care and the quality of work he performed!!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

I decided to have Dr. Tim Love do my breast augmentation... out of the physicians I consulted I felt he had the best bedside manner and knowledge to informed me of allll the options and the pros and cons... he gave me a recommendation on what would work best for my body and my athletic life style. Sometimes we as women have unrealistic expectations on how we look...and what something will look like on us... I felt he takes on this struggle we have by educating and being true to his goals in practice. He told me "Look, I want you to look like you were born with it. I can do what you like and it's your decision... but I want to make sure you are aware what something will look like on your shape and figure". I truly respected that... had I just done what I thought I wanted with out the time we took to discuss with him and his staff what would actually look good..I probably would have ended up with breasts I didn't like and looked extremely fake.. instead of the looks like she was born with, amazing breasts I have now after two breastfed babies. He and his staff also worked with my schedule and got me in within the time need to have the surgery done!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr. Love helped me undergo my reconstruction surgery after my breast cancer mastectomy. He was so caring and thoughtful throughout the entire time I was under his care. I don't think I could have done it with out him and his helpful staff. Thank you Dr. Love!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I had a 2nd hair transplant recently & couldn't be more pleased! Dr. Love & his staff rock! Don't know why anyone would go elsewhere. Thanks, Doc!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Dr Love worked very hard to inform me in the surgery and expected outcome. His expertise and sincerity resulted in my trust and led to a great result. I have referred several friends to him subsequently. I rate he. And his staff very highly!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

I am so happy with my breast augmentation! Dr. Love recommended implants that are tear drop shape because I don't have much breast tissue. I'm so glad I took his advice because I look amazing! I have been wanting to do this for years and am so glad I finally did. It was a great experience and his staff was so nice and informative!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr. Tim R. Love's Credentials

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 1983)

Kaiser-Permanente