Ratings for Dr. Christopher J. Verdi

The worst Dr. I have ever delt with. If you value your life I would go elsewhere!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

No oncology magazines or helpful eating tips for vegetarians going through chemo. I had to conduct all the research myself.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2009

This doctor told me that my rare blood disorder could be treated just with vitamin therapy after having a clot in my brain. While the vitamins that he recommended are part of my treatment currently, they were not enough to keep me from a blood clot. In fact, he told me I should wait until I had a major clotting event before I would need anything besides vitamins. During my consultation he contradicted himself many times and just didn't seem like he had the knowledge he needed to properly treat my disorder. Met with him 2x (initial consultation and lab follow-up) and then went elsewhere and got the proper treatment that has likely saved my life.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2008

Several months after recovering from a deep vein thrombosis, my obgyn recommended that I see Dr. Verde. She was concerned about the possibility of a clotting disorder. Upon seeing Dr. Verde, he diagnosed me with hyperhomocysteinemia, a clotting disorder. I was concerned about being on blood thinners, especially as a life long treatment. I was only 35 at the time. Dr. Verde has sucessfully treated me with a combination of vitamins B6 and B12 and Folic Acid. I have been seeing him for two years now and my blood levels are normal. I realize that there is a need for pharmaceutical drugs, and I'm sure if that is what Dr. Verde thought would help me he would have prescribed them. However, I was pleasantly surprised that he chose the vitamin route first. Prescription drugs can have so many bad side effects. Thank You, Dr. Verde, for stepping out of the "cure it with a drug" attitude and giving me a viable and livable solution to my problem.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2007

Dr. Christopher J. Verdi's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

MSP/BC Med