Ratings for Dr. Christopher A. Lucas

I been going to Dr. Lucas for the past 3 years, he is very patient and helpful. takes his time checking and asking questions to get to know you and your family history. has refer me to other specialist, just to make sure that everything is okay.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

I found Dr. Lucas to be condescending and dismissive. He did not take into consideration my opinion on my condition, even when that opinion was based upon information gathered from other specialists. In fact, it was not until I got a 3rd opinion from a respected urologist that he even acquiesced to my condition as being a real thing, and not just in my head. His thoughts on how to resolve it were extremely limited (see a pain management specialist) and inadequately explained. I also found the reception within his office typically unpleasant, and unprofessional. I would usually have to wait 30-45 minutes past the scheduled time of my appointment.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

To echo what others have said, I'd say Dr. Lucas listens carefully, is medically very thorough, and focuses on educating patients for better health. He truly knows his patients. In sum, he's an excellent physician.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

Dr Lucas replaced Dr Mark a few years ago and therefore became my Dr by default. So, I entered into the relationship with skepticism. I have been very happy with him, he has always made it a priority to see me on little notice if I feel it is needed, and he takes his time. He also places an emphasis on patient education that I have not experienced before, going over maps of the anatomy and trouble signs for things that may not apply to me, but I should watch out for. I have been very pleased with Dr Lucas, and would recommend him to those I care about.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2008

Loved this dr. Very thorough- Takes the time to really find out about you and your medical history. Great bedside manner- LISTENS- which is a real rarity among doctors today.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2007

Dr. Christopher A. Lucas's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Paoli, PA