Ratings for Dr. Raymond A. Faires

I love the way DR. Faires did my surgery, He was great and so was his staff : ) They made me feel really good and they have such a way of calming you down when your are scared.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

Dr. Faires was always prompt to my appointments, answered all of my questions thoroughly and did wonderful work. Although my incisions are in locations that are very difficult to hide, they are nearly invisible. You really have to be looking for them to find them. I also found his staff to be extremely helpful.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2007

Went in for breast lift and we discussed the procedure, after surgery he did another procedure that we had not discussed and now I am left with huge scars and I have been told by another surgeon that it will cost about $8,000 to fix the scarring and damage.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2006

I used this doctor to repair my nose after Mohs surgery to remove a skin cancer. It has been over 2 years and the scar that remains is quite noticeable. He told me prior to the surgery that it would be a smooth line - it's not. Also, the day the surgery was scheduled, I showed up, was prepped and ready - after waiting several hours, he called to see if we could reschedule. As I wanted to get it over with, he went ahead and performed the procedure. Now I'm left with a permanent reminder of his inept work and reluctance to even do it.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2006

Dr. Raymond A. Faires's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)