Ratings for Dr. Ya Tze Tong

I would not recommend her as your primary doc. I saw her once and had a terrible experience. She is inexperienced and would not listen to why you say.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

This was my first meeting with Dr. Tong. She was on time, listened carefully to my concerns and explained everything very well. She was very knowledgeable about everything I asked her. I am very impressed that she is fluent in Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, as well as English. I would highly recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

I also had a terrible experience with this woman. She has a terrible bedside manner and her inexperience has left me with permanent damage. RUN

flag | Submitted November 29, 2010

Poor bedside manner. Did not validate my concerns. Treated me in a condescending manner when I told her that there was a possibility that I may be pregnant (since I needed an xray). Wrote an xray requisition for the opposite side of my neck of where I was complaining of a lump, stating that "patient felt bump on right side of neck," when I'd told her MULTIPLE times it was on the left.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2008

This woman is not educated in the USA and she writes scripts that she does not have a clue what some very dangerous side effects are. She almost killed me.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

This doctor did irrepairable damage to me. I am still trying to recover from her not paying attention to my reaction to a statin. I am permanently damaged. Stay away from this woman - go to someone educated in our own country. Very low standards. She could kill you!!!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2007

Caring & thorough.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2006

Dr. Ya Tze Tong's Credentials

• Univ Do Est Da Guanabara, Fac De Cien Med, Rio De Janeiro, Rj (Grad. 1981)

Commercial Insurance Company