You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Michael D. Blanchard

Our entire family goes to Dr Blanchard and have for about 18 years. He treats us like members of his own family. I like him because he often recommends natural solutions including vitamin supplements and therapy and does not load us up with prescriptions. He is very good at explaining what is occurring.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

He has been my MD for 18 years and I have tremendous respect for him. He's caring and knowledgeable and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Very caring, concerned family doctor who treats everyone great - from the littlest to the oldest of us all! Friendly, thorough, and never feel rushed. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

Dr. Blanchard is one of the finest doctors I have ever had the experience to visit in my life. His manner and level of care should be emulated by all medical professionals.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2006

Dr. Michael D. Blanchard's Credentials

• Univ Of Md Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21201 (Grad. 1981)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=21815'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.1

March 10, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=21815'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

February 5, 2014