Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth C. Penick

I could not ask for, nor find a better psychologist than Dr. Elizabeth Penick. She has helped guide me through grief, severe depression and anxiety and how to try to deal with stresses that occur and can put my condition right back at the bottom barrel. Not only is she extremely personable and knowledgable about her field, she also works in conjunction with my psychiatrist to closely monitor my well-being and safety. I can talk to her about anything and know that I will end up leaving feeling better about myself and with an action plan in mind. I could not have made it through these last few years without her, and I'm still not done, but she gives me the belief that I will be someday.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Dr. Penick is a lifesaver. Upon my initial appointment, she completed a very thorough history and asked probing questions to fully understand my condition. I greatly appreciated that because she began my treatment with a full understanding of who I am. She has an exceptional, highly-regarded reputation, and knowledge of her field and the interaction and collegial working relationship between Psychology and Psychiatry. Her maturity makes you feel very comfortable, yet she understands the challenges that people of all ages encounter. She encourages me to actually think about and consider my actions, formulate plans for my future and adhere to her recommendations that will eventually make me well. Sometimes she plays devil's advocate, but it's done in a non-confrontational way ... it's done as an exercise to encourage you to actually think through your actions. I'm grateful that I located Dr. Penick because she's a extremely important person in my recovery, well-being and future wellness.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2008