Ratings for Dr. Jennifer L. Pottinger

Great dentist with a great caring staff.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Super dental care from the dentist, however office staff rude and unwilling to work with scheduling. Office only open 28 hours a week, making it difficult for working clients to schedule appointments.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

Dr Pottinger is more interested in making money than caring for her patients. All four members of my family were patients of Dr. Pottinger. My husband had implants. We paid Dr. Pottinger $1798 out of our own pocket, plus the insurance paid. Two months later my daughter (very busy college student) missed her appointment and we got a bill for $50 for the missed appointment. I guess they didn't feel thay had made enough money off of us yet. I will not return.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

I had 6 veeneers done by Dr. Pottinger last year and I am thrilled with them! Everyone there is very nice and welcoming, especially Heather, Dr. Pottinger's assistant. It is a very welcoming office, I feel like I'm visiting friends when I go in!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

I have gone to Dr Pottinger on two different occasions with a tooth ache, both times she gave me a travel size tube of sensitivity toothpaste, both times within a month I ended up needing a root canal! I feel I am bothering Jana the receptionist when I call with a question or needing an appointment...I did not have a bad cleaning appointment,Jessica told my son how it was and that he needed to brush better, I really liked how she did not sugar coat it. Dr Pottingers assistant seems to know what shes doing. Overall I will be looking for a new dentist for everything except for cleanings because I really feel clean after Jessica cleans my teeth.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

Dr Pottinger is good, but the staff is what makes this office run. I was a reccurent patient and was greeted with a smile everytime I was in the office. I have yet to have a cleaning due to the waiting list but LOVE the assistant, she explained everything to me in great detail. Hopefully the office stays the same when all the girls go on maternity leave (there are three pregnant girls at the same time!!!) I tell everyone I know about her!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2008

3 kids for cleaning. Great staff! Friendly and prompt.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2007

I actually enjoy my dental visits with her. Friendly and professional. Clean office,the latest equiptment and she really cares about saving teeth.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2007

She is a great denist. She has a great hygienist i think her name was abby.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2006

Extremely pleasant, explained everything in detail and the exam was covered by my insurance. Her staff are all very nice and easy to understand.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2006