You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Luz Ellena Cano

Extremely knowledgeable, thorough, and a great advocate.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Excellent neurologist, very knowledgable, caring and very human, highly recommended. I just started and I am planing to continue seeing her

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Dr. Cano is a highly skilled neurologist in the treatment of MS. She succeeded in finding the correct treatment for my wife's failing condition after we had fired 5 previous neurologists. The only negative is that she got involved in parts of our life that had nothing to do with treating MS...to the point where my wife would start crying during visits and more importantly, her blood pressure would spike and falsely portray her current condition to the Dr. We no longer see Dr. Cano, and that is a shame. As a Neurologist, she is the best I have ever seen...but as a doctor and person, she goes too far and created an atmosphere that we could no longer tolerate.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

helped to diagnos my illness after seeing two different doctors/specialist. Highly recomended.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2006

Dr. Luz Ellena Cano's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1987)

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Extremely knowledgeable, thorough, and a great advocate."

December 9, 2014