Ratings for Dr. Ashok Modha

Dr. Modha is by far the best Neurosurgeon. He's done 2 of my surgeries including brain and back surgery.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

In 2003 he performed L-4 L-5 disc repair or removal. After surgery seen him once. I had and still have chronic pain. He sent me for MRI and had a physician asst do my follow up. He then referred me to Physical therapy and Pain Management. I am on disability because of debilitating failed Procedure. Since I didn't need more surgery he had NO TIME FOR ME!! Really Sad!! How these doctors ignore you after they can't make MORE MONEY OFF YOU!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

I had a very large herniation between L4 and L5. Dr. Modha was very professional and kind. Bed side manor was excellent and he was sympathetic to pain level. Surgery went perfectly, with pain down the leg completely gone. Thanks to Dr. Modha I now have my quality of life back.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

Dr. Modha saved my husband's life. He removed a brain tumor the size of an orange. When we visited the brain tumor center in SFO and Dana Farbar Cancer Institute in Boston for follow ups, we were told that my husband is probably still alive because of his surgeon. He was given 3 months to a year to live and we are celebrating 4 years next month. If you have a brain tumor, trust this man.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

Pain levels prior to treatment were in the 6 to 9 level for months. Dr. Modha working with Dr. Gamby diagnosed difficult back problem and through surgeries eliminated the pain and restored normal function. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2007

Very pleasant with good bed-side manners. Takes time to know the patient and family. He is an excellent surgeon. Does frequent thorough follow-up.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2006