Ratings for Dr. Lisa L. Dyer

Dr Dyer is one of the worst OBGYN doctor I ever had. I had no pre-counseling for my D&C surgery so I didn't know what to expect. I was awake and felt all the pain during the surgery. I rested the whole weekend and wasn't feeling well and tried asking for a Dr's note. The staff said that wasn't their normal procedure. All of the office staff was very uncaring when I called and told them my symptons. I continued to work until I had a fever and that was when the asst told me to go to the lab to get myself tested. I was diagnosed w/ an infection. I was prescribed a medication for urinary tract infection. I went to see another Dr when I was still not feeling well and this Dr prescribed a stronger dose of antibiotics for me. On my follow up office visit w/ Dr Dyer, she didn't ask me how I was feeling after the surgery and spent less than 10 mins w/ me and didn't explain my next procedure. She acted very unprofessional and didn't want to see me anymore. She should be banned fr med field.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2010

Dr. Dyer came highly recommended to treat my wife for a fibrous uterine mass. She took my wife in for a laproscopic procedure to remove the mass, but then she decided to do a complete hyseterctomy on my wife during the surgery. My wife was already anesthetised and never had the chance to authorize the complete hysterectomy. My wife later learned that the total hysterectomy was most likely not necessary. After that happened my wife's life changed completely and she developed very severe, debilitating migraines that she had never experienced before in her life. Eventually she was placed on a narcotic pain killer for these migraines and she accidentally overdosed and died. I will withhold my "opinion" of Dr. Dyer's liability in this matter but the facts are the facts. My wife was 47 when Dr. Dyer performed this surgery and she died at 55 after years of suffering.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Dyer's office misfiled my abnormal lab results under a nonexistant patient's name, resulting in a year passing before I knew there was a problem. As a result, I required much more invasive treatment. Despite multiple calls to Dr. Dyer, I never spoke to her after I discovered their error.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2006

I LOVE LISA! She is an amazing doctor and person. basically.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2006

Dr. Dyer was the first OB/GYN who I have fully trusted with my care. She was great in dealing with some pelvic pain issues I have had and was amazing during my pregnancy and birth.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2006

Dr. Dyer is helpful, VERY honest, and takes time with her patients. She is down to earth and has good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2006

Dr. Lisa L. Dyer's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Burlingame, CA