Ratings for Dr. Richard Lawrence Siegel

Dr Siegel and his staff are awesome. He was very good with my daughter and is very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

The best was our kids doctor and mine over 28 years now, I trust him, so knowledgeable and has passion for patients.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

All I can say is Dr. Siegel is very a great doctor & very knowledgeable, he has helped me with my allergy issues & his staff is the greatest always friendly & helpful whenever I call with allergy issues

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Dr Siegel is a great doctor! The older cranky, bully, post menopausal women in the front office need to retire and go home. They are the most miserable,rude,obnoxious,condescending,arrogant,unhelpful,sorry excuses for human beings! I have never in my life been treated so poorly by double digit IQ's who seem to hate their the world.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

Awesome doctor! Extremely thorough. He performed a scratch test and diagnosed me with reversible airway disease (asthma). I've seen several doctors and specialists in my life and no one else had found it. He found I had a peanut allergy through the scratch test and advised me to take them out of my diet. He may very well have helped to avoid a potential life threatening reaction. In addition, he also called me after hours within 30 minutes of leaving him a non-urgent voicemail. You will not have to wait with this doctor!! Highly Recommended.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Always informative, helpful and punctual. Willing to discuss treatment and any issues you bring up

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

This was a while ago, but he was very good. The staff was helpful and friendly and the office overall was pleasant.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2010

I've seen Dr. Siegel for years, since I was 5 years old. On my first visit I had the "scratch test" to figure out my allergies, I was scared out of my mind, he came it, started making jokes, made me laugh and talked me through the procedure as if I were an adult, he did not, and never has talked down to me, no matter my age. I am now 23, my asthma is controlled, but when I get sick, no matter what it is, I make an appointment to see him. I do not go to my general practitioner, I see Dr. Siegel, because I trust him. He knows about more than just allergies, Asthma and immunology. He has referred me to my two other favorite doctors, my Endocrinologist, and my ENT specialist. I trust no doctor more than I do him. He is always on time, sees me quickly, addresses every question I have no matter the topic, at times has even been my "emotional counselor" because I needed someone to talk to. I will always go to him and his staff are knowledgeable and awesome people. I love that office.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2010

I have never had a Doctor like Dr. Siegel, I've been seeing him for about 20 years!!! He is very forward. A GOOD THING!! He is the most down to earth and personable doctor I have met since I was in the old country, LOL! But what everyone really needs to know, is that Dr. Siegel has SAVED MY LIFE MORE THAN A FEW TIMES. Without him my boys would not have their mother.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2009

Simply one of the best doctors I have. MD/PhD - IMHO - One of the brightest and easiest to talk to physicians you will have the pleasure to meet. And even has a sense of humor!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2009

Dr. Richard Lawrence Siegel's Credentials

• Spanish

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

• BCBS Massachusetts