Ratings for Dr. Daniel H Brune

I went to him for a while but lost trust in his knowledge and ability to help after a couple bad visits in a row. Nice guy, but not recommended.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I would rather not sit in a dr waiting room while he is entertaining his pill reps in his office when you can hear all their personal stories that were very unprofessional. at times he is very nice but other times he is cold and indifferent. Im old and cant travel far, he is close to my house. I wish another dr would come to our small town. I dont think he likes people with small incomes.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

Dr Brune took over for my previous Dr. He has always treated me nicely and with respect, has a good sense of humor, and answers any questions I may ask him directly. I have recruited my entire family to his practice. Everybody in my family thinks he is great.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2011

average to slightly below average in knowledge. a poor listener. frequenty pays no attention to my complaints.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2011

Have had Dr. Brune since he first started practice. He took over for my other doctor. Dr. Brune is great! He is always on the move and works his tail off for his patients. My whole family goes to him now, even extended members.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2011

Dr. Brune has been my doctor for many years. I have complete confidence in him. He takes the time to answer all my questions and explain treatments to me.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

He has been our family doctor for 5 years. I would rate him as below average in most areas

flag | Submitted April 11, 2007

Dr. Daniel H Brune's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1985)

Harvard-Pilgrim