Ratings for Dr. Craig J. Uthe

Dr. Uthe is fabulous. You may have to wait to see him, but this is because once you are in the office you are top priority. He went through a very rough medical scare with me, and called me at home to follow up. I think his bedside manner and caring demeanor are well worth waiting to see him. I have even been squeezed in at the end of the day. I would send anyone to him.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

Fantastic doctor with wonderful staff. Disregard the complaints about waiting time in my opinion. He is a family physician and deals with many urgent and "work-in" patients on daily basis (like all other doctors for that matter). Seriously, if your waiting time is your biggest concern then go to a walk-in clinic or acute-care center. Medicine isn't fast food and dealing with patient's issues takes time. I'm sure if these people that complain about the wait were diagnosed with a serious problem,they would expect to spend some extra time with the doctor talking about it or would they want to make sure the doctor is kept on schedule. Cripes.....

flag | Submitted April 10, 2009

In my opinion, Dr. Uthe could use a lot of improvement. Have waited for 2 plus hours over 60% of the time, one time he didn't show up to my appt. Have never apologized for being late, and told me that it was my fault I was upset, not his. Missed a very critical diagnosis in my 2nd pregnancy; because he has been around for a while, thinks every concern is normal. Not willing to research in depth certain things because of this approach. Not good experiences with bedside manner, sometimes rude and quick to judge - not a good listener. Is a mostly good Dr and I know he is very knowledgable, just wish he would go back to the basics.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

hes very nice and careing i love to see him im glad hes my dr.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2008

While punctuality has never been observed with this doctor, his knowledge and demeanor usually make up for the sometimes rediculously long waits.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2007

This is an totaly wonderful doctor! You will love seeing him! Just wish all doctors were like him! He is very helpfull, smart, and know's what he's doing. He will always help you when in need, and he's very caring!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2006

Dr. Craig J. Uthe's Credentials

• University Of South Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Ameritas