Ratings for Dr. Lori Gore-Green

She is extremely rude, and unpunctual. I would strongly discourage anyone to be seen by her. She treats the hospital staff terrible and complains about her personal life. Not professional at all.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Dr Green is the best OB/GYN Physician I have ever had. She is very professional and at the same time very personable. She wants to know everything medically about your health and if you need personal guidance she always recommended someone qualified and made sure that they were in my network. She has delivered 4 of my children including twins. They were all born healthy and with no issues to date. Get to know her honestly. She may know when you are holding back.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

i guess anyone can be a doctor these days? clueless. do not go!!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

awful bedside manner, very condescending. go elsewhere if you can.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Stay away, do not trust this doctor...full of excuses!!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Not trustworthy, lack of knowledge. See others if you can!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Bad experience. This Doctor ordered an ultra sound for pain I was having. Thought it was an ovarian cyst. The girl who performed the ultrasound was completely unskilled. Being a transvaginal ultrasound, this woman actually said to me " Here is the wand you insert it into your own vagina" Are you freaking kidding me? Anyway........Once that was over, I was told that they would contact me in a week. I waited, no call, I called, no calls back, I called and called, nobody every called me back. Finally I went in.....I was told there is no cyst on the ovary ( By the receptionist) I never did speak to the Dr, she never called, I never had a follow up. What I did get was a bill for labs when I had my pap the day she saw me for the ovarian pain.....Yes she had several STD panals run without telling me. Anyway Went to see a new Dr the pain had nothing to do with my ovaries, and this new Dr knew exactly what it was without an all the testing.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2013

The worse doctor you can imagine. I would not even send my dog to her. Not only do you have to wait a hour if longer to be seen but they do not return calls back as well as get paperwork finished when it should be. NOBODY looks happy to be there. A reflection on the doctor. She is rude and hurries you out of the room before all questions could be answered. I was not pleased with my experience there and I am sure the same thing will happen when she moves to another state. I have family that has went to her that as well has found someone better. I hope she soon learns how to treat her patients because the tables may turn one day.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

dr.Lorie is a great person have been going to her for 10 years! she is an awsome doctor an has a sweet husban. although her other staff bla not good wish some were still their! i miss the old staff! the new staff never returnes calls or is very organized! if u can deal with the crazy staff she might have she really is an awsome doctor. she is stright foward an if u have a question ask her she will answer u an if u dont understand tell her she cant read minds.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

I first saw this doctor in January of this year and have not been happy. My main concern is office management. It's very difficult to reach the staff for scheduling, etc. I almost always get the answering service and they don't leave messages unless it's an emergency. I also have not received a requested phone call from the Dr. regarding a prescription. The staff said someone would get back with me and that was a week ago. I think I would have to strongly recommend to anyone considering this Dr.'s office to think twice. It is a very frustrating experience. I actually think I'm going to have to cancel my appointment by sending a letter since the office has been closed since Wed. and it is now Friday. The answering service does not know when they are coming back. The office recording does not even reflect that they are gone. This is a VERY unprofessional place!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011