Ratings for Dr. Lori Gore-Green

i guess anyone can be a doctor these days? clueless. do not go!!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

awful bedside manner, very condescending. go elsewhere if you can.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Stay away, do not trust this doctor...full of excuses!!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Not trustworthy, lack of knowledge. See others if you can!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Bad experience. This Doctor ordered an ultra sound for pain I was having. Thought it was an ovarian cyst. The girl who performed the ultrasound was completely unskilled. Being a transvaginal ultrasound, this woman actually said to me " Here is the wand you insert it into your own vagina" Are you freaking kidding me? Anyway........Once that was over, I was told that they would contact me in a week. I waited, no call, I called, no calls back, I called and called, nobody every called me back. Finally I went in.....I was told there is no cyst on the ovary ( By the receptionist) I never did speak to the Dr, she never called, I never had a follow up. What I did get was a bill for labs when I had my pap the day she saw me for the ovarian pain.....Yes she had several STD panals run without telling me. Anyway Went to see a new Dr the pain had nothing to do with my ovaries, and this new Dr knew exactly what it was without an all the testing.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2013

The worse doctor you can imagine. I would not even send my dog to her. Not only do you have to wait a hour if longer to be seen but they do not return calls back as well as get paperwork finished when it should be. NOBODY looks happy to be there. A reflection on the doctor. She is rude and hurries you out of the room before all questions could be answered. I was not pleased with my experience there and I am sure the same thing will happen when she moves to another state. I have family that has went to her that as well has found someone better. I hope she soon learns how to treat her patients because the tables may turn one day.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

dr.Lorie is a great person have been going to her for 10 years! she is an awsome doctor an has a sweet husban. although her other staff bla not good wish some were still their! i miss the old staff! the new staff never returnes calls or is very organized! if u can deal with the crazy staff she might have she really is an awsome doctor. she is stright foward an if u have a question ask her she will answer u an if u dont understand tell her she cant read minds.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

I first saw this doctor in January of this year and have not been happy. My main concern is office management. It's very difficult to reach the staff for scheduling, etc. I almost always get the answering service and they don't leave messages unless it's an emergency. I also have not received a requested phone call from the Dr. regarding a prescription. The staff said someone would get back with me and that was a week ago. I think I would have to strongly recommend to anyone considering this Dr.'s office to think twice. It is a very frustrating experience. I actually think I'm going to have to cancel my appointment by sending a letter since the office has been closed since Wed. and it is now Friday. The answering service does not know when they are coming back. The office recording does not even reflect that they are gone. This is a VERY unprofessional place!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

Her staff seems entirely unmotivated to find solutions, to improve, and to even oblige. They are incompetent at doing anything but basic tasks. They are inferior at keeping proper reports concerning patient inquiries through phone. Clearly evident is a deficiency in motivation whether it’s because they’re in the wrong field or because effective management tactics are nonexistent. I can understand that the process of giving birth to a baby is effort-intensive but that does NOT excuse a doctor from performing regular women’s health procedures in an equally respectable manner as delivering a baby. Women with “menial” inquiries have just as much right to undivided attention as pregnant women. I cannot accept that this doctor is too busy delivering babies to give such an insignificant amount of attention to the rest of her patients and to improve the performance of her office through management skills.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

Worst doctor visit yet ... waited 2.5 hours to get in to the waiting room and then she wouldn't even answer any of my questions. The guy at the desk acts like it is a tiresome chore to make appointments no one and I mean NO ONE at the desk seems happy to be there... overall the office is a mirror of the doctor poor attitude.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011