Ratings for Dr. Nicholas W. Morog

My husband and my kids have been seeing Dr. Morog for about 1 year or two. Beside having a few issues with the front desk staffs being rude when scheduling appointments, we also feel that the doctor was not able to help us. My husband's been trying out prescriptions for high blood pressure which couldn't help him. Calls to the office were not returned on time. Dr. Morog is a kind person, but for a doctor, we need somebody who is more effective.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr. Morog seemed to be an o.k. doc in the beginning. He seems to be very kind, but when it comes to sitting down and listening, he spends most of his time entering info into the computer and not saying much. When I tried telling him a blood test had not been done after fasting, he insisted it was. I was there - I should know. I switched doctors after that argument.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

I think he is a wonderful PERSON.....but I think he tends to miss things, as well as prescribe medicines that are way too expensive. He prescribed Combunox at a cost of $80, when a $10 Percocet would have the same effect. Also, and this is my biggest complaint, he misdiagnosed my daughter, big time. We took her in to see him 12x before she was 2. Every time he said she was typically developing, but I knew something was off. Took her to another pediatrician who saw something on the first visit and referred us to a specialist. Turns out she is Autistic, and he missed it. Sucks, because he is really a nice man.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Dr. Morog is an outstanding doctor. He has always greeted me a smile. He has been my doctor for over 6 years and I see him a minimum of 2 times per year. Always wants to spend time to discuss anything I may have questions about. I never feel rushed. Knowing that I don't "do" doctors, he is always making sure that I have all tests done that I should have done (or at least he tries!!).

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

I have to totally disagree with any statements saying he treats patients like a number. Dr. Morog has always taken his time with me and when he sees my daughter. He asks plenty of questions, always remembers us and takes his time explaining things. He is quick to tell me that there doesn't seem to be anything seriously wrong and that I'll feel better soon. I am thankful to hear that news! Maybe some people aren't happy unless they get a doom and gloom diagnosis but I prefer my Dr. to help me avoid medication and help me learn to live healthier. Dr. Morog always has helpful ideas and info and is never quick to give me an RX unless I request it. THAT is a good doctor. I would and do recommend him to anyone in the area.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

Dr. Morog has been my Primary for several years now. He's a common sense Practitionor who has the sense to know when it's time to take action. I would highly recommend him to any of my family or friends. It is refreshing to have a physician who doesn't diagnose for the sake of making the patient happy that they're getting their moneys worth. AJQ

flag | Submitted December 4, 2009

Could not diagnose even the common cold if you sneezed on him. He seems to care more about his paperwork than anything else. I visited his office several times, and never seemed to be able to get a good/helpful visit doctors. I would never recommend him for anything!!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2008

The Dr. has had a hard time treating even common ailments and seems to be more interested in # of patients and paperwork than in his actual patients care. I had a separate health problem during a routine physical and asked his opinion. I was basically brushed off and had to follow him to his office to ask if I should see a specialist. Again he was more interested in his paperwork and no details were given. He could not have seemed more disinterested through most of the visit. I am changing Dr's.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2008

Dr. Morog was my primary care physician for just over 3 years. I've never felt "rushed" or like I was in an assembly line and I found his bedside manor to be great. I once found a lump in my arm (just a fatty deposit - whew), but I had an appointment with him, a referral to a surgeon and removal of said lump in less than 1 week. Who could ask for more? I'm VERY disappointed I'm in a network with my new employer that he does not participate with.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2008

Dr Morog has been my primary physician for only a few months, but has seen my children for the last 5 years. He has always been very helpful and informative with any questions that I ask. He is great with my children and has been incredibly easy to work with. I would agree that he is amoung the best physicians I have visited, both for myself and my children.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007