Ratings for Dr. David B. Yu

Dr. Yu is great. His nurses are great. His front office, is usually pretty good, but we've had an experience that drops pretty good to ok. I'll be honest. Your appointment is never on time, but Dr. Yu's knowledge makes it worth the wait. Overall we are happy we have him.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

Love Dr. Yu...takes time to listen and cares. Very personable and knowledgeable. Feel very lucky to have found such a great doctor.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2010

When my son was having trouble in school Dr. Yu spent at least 30 minutes talking to him about his goals and dreams. My son left his office and said mom he really cares about my future doesn't he. YES! Your kids do matter to this doc. He has made a difference in my sons life. Thanks Dr. Yu for caring!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2009

We really, really like Dr. Yu! Once he is in the examining room, you and your children are his only patients (though this is probably why there is some wait time). He not only remembers my son's and daughter's names, but remembers their hobbies and interests too. I have also never felt silly or over-reactive for asking questions or bringing up concerns. I would highly recommend Dr. Yu!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2009

Great doctor!! My child loves him. He's personable and is very knowledgeable and doesn't make you feel like your a crazy parent for asking 100 questions.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009