Ratings for Dr. Dante A. Brittis

I trust him. He's fixed my shoulder, and I'm headed for an appointment with him for my knee. Many people I work with rely on Dr. Brittis as their surgeon of choice. A colleague of mine used to do PT for him, and he thinks the world of Dr. Brittis as well. So with my personal surgery experience, as well as word of mouth from many others whom I trust, I feel very confident with Dr. Brittis.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Wonderful competent doctor! Specializes in total shoulder replacements which is what i have needed for years. Surgery went off without a glitch! His followup care has been wonderful. His staff is very compassionate.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Dr Brittis is a very popular surgeon in lower Fairfield County, however I am not sure why. It is very difficult to get an appointment with him and the staff insists that one of his PA's examine you before scheduling an appointment. In my experience, the PA that examined me was not competent to diagnose the problem, did not consult with the Dr., administered an injection and prescribed therapy. The actual problem was a progressive tendon deterioration that could have been corrected originally, but is now beyond repair (according to Dr. Brittis). No real problem with the Dr., however beware of the office protocol.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

Great Doctor very helpful answered all questions. Fantastic surgeon

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

I was injured in 1998 and I have no problem at all with the ACL reconstruction that Dr. Brittis did on my knee. I would recommend him to anyone who needs his expertise.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

Dr. Brittis is an amazing dr. and surgeon! He saved my life! I am now back to normal activities, my dancing, pounding away at my gym..etc! I had messed up cartilage, arthritis, and a torn miniscus and he fixed everything. He, Kathy and Kim prepared me well before surgery and helped me so patiently afterwards. He is so kind and caring and knows everything! He does everything he can to help you, finds answers, and fixes you!! I hate the negative comments I read that ppl wrote on here, that is so wrong! If those ppl got infections, it's probably because they got germs in their wounds or something..don't go blaming Dr. Brittis,,that's just not right! I am very blessed to have a super competent surgeon. This guy gave me my life back!! I recommend him to everyone!! A ton of people at my gym got operated on by him too, and they all rave about him! God bless you Dr. Brittis, you're a great guy and you are saving so many lives it's not even funny! Esther Mazal

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Dr Brittis is an extremely incompetent surgeon-he ruined my life-botched my surgery-gave me an infection-thoroughly incompetent-DON't USE HIM

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

Dr. Brittis is an exceptional orthopedic surgeon, very skilled, knowledgeable, compassionate and kind. He operated on both of my shoulders and after extensive and excellent physical therapy treatment, I am doing well with full range of motion. His physician assistant, Kathy DeLucia, and medical assistant, Kim Belcher, are the greatest! Many, many thanks to your fabulous team at OSG.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

Horrible shoulder surgeon- messed up my shoulder replacement and I got an infection! Totally incompetent!!!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. Brittis is an outstanding physician. I have been going to him for over 10 years. He is conservative in treatment and extremely knowledgeable. His bed side manner is also exceptional. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2008

Dr. Dante A. Brittis's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1987)

Oxford