Dr. Timothy A. Hall

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Timothy A. Hall

We love Dr. Hall and his nurses! They are always so kind and patient. They answer all questions I have no matter how silly they may seem to them. I love how they ask how my babies are doing when I see them and that they remember their names.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Dr. Hall is absolutely a wonderful & caring DR. All the staff is also wonderful. Would never go any where else!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Every time that I have an appointment I am seen in a timely manner. The front desk is always friendly and cheerful. Dr. Hall always takes the time that I need with him. He is courteous, knowledgeable, and answers any and all questions that I may have. His nurse is equally helpful and takes the time to explain any procedure or answer any question that I may have.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

I just love Dr. Hall! He has the best bed side manner of any doctor I've ever met. He is thorough, explains everything to you, even asked questions about other things, just to be sure he is catching everything. Hope he is with this practice for a long time. There is also a nurse practitioner there, but sadly I cannot remember her name. My daughter came to her and I was in the room. Same exact compliments go to her. She was warm, informative and made sure she covered all of the needs my daughter had that day without hesitation. The nurses are wonderful also. Again, I am awful at remembering names, so any that work with Dr. Hall deserve kuddo's - always pleasant. You can tell they enjoy working in that office. The front desk ladies are always nice and helpful as well.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Dr Hall and his nurse were amazing! They were very caring and attentive to my needs! Thank you Dr Hall!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Hall's for many years, and he and the staff there give the most excellent care.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. Tim Hall and his team are awesome!!! I would definetly recommend them everytime I can. I wish he could practice in other specialities so he could be my whole family doctor! Thank you, Dr. HALL and thank you to all your amazing team!!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

The doctor and everyone in the office went over and above what is normally done to help me. They were extremly helpful and caring. I would be up a creek without a paddle had it not been for the nurses going the extra mile to help me. Plus they were sincerely eager to help!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Hall. I first called the clinic requesting a female doctor to see me throughout my pregnancy, but none of them had an opening for several weeks. I agreed to see Dr. Hall, since he could see me that next week, thinking I could always switch later if I was uncomfortable with him. I am SO GLAD I made that decision. He was fantastic! He was super laid back, and was very good about easing my anxiety by keeping the conversation funny and casual. He also seemed very knowledgeable. I can't think of a single negative experience I had, and I saw him A LOT right up until he delivered my baby. I'd absolutely recommend him, and will go to him again if I decide to have another baby.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Wonderful doctor and extremely friendly staff! He was very knowledgeable and professional!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

Dr. Timothy A. Hall's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Hall is a native of Kansas City. He received his A.B. Biology degree from William Jewell College in 1987 and attended the University of Missouri, Columbia, School of Medicine, graduating cum laude in 1991. In 1995, after completing his residency at Truman Medical Center-West and St. Luke’s Hospital, Dr. Hall joined Independence Women’s Clinic. He is board-certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology and is a fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ACOG). Dr. Hall is a member of the American Medical Association, Missouri State Medical Society, Metropolitan Medical Society, Kansas City Gynecological Society, and is a past president of the Kansas City Gynecological society. He is a member of the Board of Directors for Centerpoint Medical Center. Dr. Hall is married and has two children and enjoys riding his motorcycle. He also is an avid golfer.

• English

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)