Ratings for Dr. Genene M. Bekele

The office manager is the worst. Just trying to find an appointment that works for me was difficult. She seems to run the business on her terms which don't always coinside with Dr Bekele. Im considering changing doctors be cause of the office manager.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

My wife and I found that Dr Bekele is extremely knowledgeable and discerning. He found out and diagnosed my wife's problem that had been undiagnosed by four other doctors. We found him to be very patient and he carefully explained in understandable terms what he had found. He had several tests run that helped determined the exact cause of my wife's problem. We never felt that any of the tests were not necessary and he was very careful to inform us of the results and what they meant. I would highly recommend him to anyone. The front office is knowledgeable, but totally not adequate in customer relationships. Certainly not sales oriented. I found that when is was politely firm with them , I got what was needed. I also personally told them what harm they were doing to there boss

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

I am astonished by the previous ratings. I read them before I went to my first appointment and almost decided to cancel. However, as Dr. Bekele was referred by my primary care physician (who I trust inplicitly)I followed through. The front staff was pleasant and helpful and Dr. Bekele was very responsive to all my concerns, answering my endless questions patiently. He explained treatment concerns and prospective possible outcomes for my condition carefully. I went away feeling very relieved at having a better understanding of my problem and how I should deal with it. I did not experience any of the difficulties reported in previous reviews.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Dr. Bekele's front office staff is chronically rude, sassy, and argumentative. I have been through two different front office girls, both have been equally and consistently rude. It is often difficult to schedule appointments at a time and date that is convenient for me. I have no complaints with Dr. Bekele himself, but his office staff represents a reflection of his professionalism as well as his tolerance for incompetence within his office. Once treatment for the initial issue is complete, I will not be returning.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

I found the front office rude,inefficient, unreliable. There has been a frequent change of staff which is of some concern with respect to the efficiency of office. No comments on doc other than a concern to simply suggest medications as the only "answer" - my concern is primarily with an ongoing pattern of front office rudeness and incredible inefficiency.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Staff is very rude, was sceduled as a new pt i wanted to reschedule my appt and they told me that i had rescheduled multiple times and there system did not allowe them to reschedule me so it was best for me to see someone else.. I only rescheduled once and they said I was a liar and could not be seen ... I work in the medical feild with big medical group I know how scheduling work so never been treated like this

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

terrible experience. the staff was not helpful and gave me the run around every time i called or came in. they had no regard for me and my health or my concerns. will never go back.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

He is the best Dr. I have ever seen for my health issue. I am very pleased with his service and his staff. I wish we had more Dr.Like Dr.Bekele in America. He really cares for his patient and knows what he dose.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

I was trying to get in to see the doctor and the office staff was VERY rude. I would not recommend dealing with this doctor on anything.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Girl in front office is rude and very argumentative. It is a shame because DR.takes time to discuss with patient and seems knowledgable. The problem with his practice is definitely the front office help, especially what appears to be the office manager.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009

Dr. Genene M. Bekele's Credentials

• Addis Ababa Univ, Fac Of Med, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia (Haile Sellassie) (Grad. 1980)