Ratings for Dr. Roscoe L. Marter

Dr marter is amazing! Not only is he able to put you at ease but he is great at answering any questions or concerns you may have. Truly blessed to have had him there for the delivery of our child.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2014

I was not sure who would be on call when I delivered, but I was very happy to see Dr. Marter. He is very professional and knowledgeable, and did a wonderful job during delivery. He respected my wishes to avoid an epidural, and was great at taking care of me during labor. He does not coddle you, or avoid telling you what is needed or what is going on, and I very much appreciated that. I hope he's there for my second delivery.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

He does not do a good job of educating patients and is not very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2008

Great doctor! He delivered both of my children and I am so glad that it was him...especially with my first. I was scared and in considerable pain; yet, he managed to make me laugh. He made the whole experience easier to deal with. He's patient, kind and very understanding. What every doctor should be.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2008

Dr. Roscoe L. Marter's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

AHC