Ratings for Dr. Evelyn Rosen

I am grateful that I had the benefit of Dr. Evelyn Rosen's expertise, wisdom and compassion these many years. She has helped me to live a functional and successful life despite my illness. I have sent friends and family to her over the years who also improved and thanked me for the referral.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

She was not interested in traumatic events that happened in childhood that could have effected a current state of mind. Was rude and totally unhelpful on 2 separate occasions when I asked for help regarding people who were in acute mental distress. Mostly interested in prescribing medication, though she does believe that therapy along with medication is the best recourse. I found her very cold. I would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

Condescending attitude, just pushes the pills rather than deals with whole person. Just cares about making money- would not talk on phone when I had questions about starting a medicine- cut me off and said to make an appointment.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2008

Dr. Rosen is knowlegable, caring, well trained. Have gone to her for years and was surprised to see these negative comments. Not only has she helped me, she has also treated other family members. Would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2008

She could use some help herself. She seems to have more problems than the people she treats. She is not one to whom I would entrust the welfare of a mentally disturbed individual.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2007

Treated one of my family members who has a serious psychiatric disorder. Dr. Rosen does not work well with patients families. She has a very condescending manner and does not seem to care about the welfare of her patients. Her approach is to keep them medicated, which does not help patients to learn how to live and function with their illness. Would definitely NOT recommend.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2007

Dr. Evelyn Rosen's Credentials

• Univ Del Noreste, Esc De Med, Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico (Grad. 1986)