Ratings for Dr. Chad L. Volovar

Dr. Volovar is perhaps a slightly-above-average doctor, although he can be a bit wishy-washy; sometimes it seems as though he is more attentive and present than others. He is intelligent, listens well, and has decent bedside manner, but the quality of the actual care that he provides can fluctuate. Results may vary, basically. The quality of a doctor is severely regulated by the quality of his practice, and unfortunately, he practices at Prima, which strives to be the McDonald's of health care (minus even a pretense of friendliness). They want nothing more than to be your go-to for urgent care--at the expense of continuity of care with your actual doctor. Prima will let you assign one of their physicians as your primary care doctor, but will do everything within their power to prevent that partnership. Dr. Volovar is decent, but no doctor is worth fighting Prima for. If you are not already entrenched in their vortex of impersonality, stay away.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Most wonderful doc and family man I've ever met. He's diagnosed three different diseases that no other doc could for me and two of my children. He's the best.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr Volovar is such a good doctor. He has a very good bed side manner and is well versed in many problems. Dr Volovar listens to you and tries to resolve your problem. He is a caring,compassionate and intelligent doctor and goes above and beyond his call of duty. I love him and I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

I loved Dr. Volovar! He took care of me and my boys so well. Great bedside manner, very friendly, personable, and caring. Takes his time to listen to you. After going to 4 drs. he was the first to treat my post partum. I wish he were closer I would still have him as my PCP today.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

I think he is a wonderful, caring physician. I doubt very seriously the validity of the above statement.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2006

The staff at his office was friendly. Dr. Volovar was helpful in referring me to a specialist to handle a minor surgical procedure.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2006

When he couldnt figure out what was wrong with me he gave up and discharged me. He wouldnt even refer me to a new doctor. And his staff treated me with such disrespect. That is the worst office I have ever been to. He said he would treat me for thirty days until I got a new doctor but he would only treat me over the phone and prescribe medicines over the phone. He wouldnt even see me. I tried to be very nice but they just kept treating me like dirt.

Submitted January 10, 2006

Dr. Chad L. Volovar's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Kaiser-Permanente