Ratings for Dr. Leland D. Gebhart

I've been a patient of Dr. Gebhart's for more than 15 years and he is the BEST! I had some medical problems but "DOC," as I call him, was very encouraging and worked hard to resolve my issues. With his help and GOD's favor, I was BLESSED with two beautiful children and he delivered both of them. I am very grateful for the care and concern he has always shown me. Needless to say, I highly recommend Dr. Gebhart.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

He's the best that I have come across. Before him was having all type of problems. Once referred. Feel better than ever. Would recommend to anyone. My daughter also is his patience. Which we learned through her co-worker.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

Good doctor, not great bedside manner. Somewhat rude, but overall he knows his stuff! His staff, however, is not that friendly.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

Could not ask for a better Dr. So professional and so helpful. Can not say enough nice things about him. Great Staff too!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

Absolutely love him! He delivered my second child and is very helpful and caring. He might not always be the most punctual (name a doc who is) - but he's worth the wait and in my opinion it's a good thing that so many women go to him.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2008

Love him! Great with PCOS patients. Wonderful in the delivery room. I honestly can't say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2008

I absolutely love him! He is very kind and genuinely cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2007

He is the BEST! I would (and have) highly recommend Dr. G to anyone. He is very caring and is genuinely concerned about his patients.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2006

good bedside manner, would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted January 10, 2006

Dr. Leland D. Gebhart's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

• Blue Cross Of California