Ratings for Dr. Shabnam Sachdeva

Great Doctor, better person! Always helpful and will take you anytime, will personally call back if you leave a message asking for her, no one better than her. Jose C.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

She has been my Dr for 3 years, the waiting time is HORRIBLE!! Making appointment doesn't help since you have wait always for an hour. She doesn't spend enough time with patient,overall she is a good Doctor if she reforms her staff and listen to patients enough.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I have been to this doctor since 2007. even when I have moved out of the area off and on she has been my best resource ever. she diagnoses well and has been of immense help to me. honestly I am very picky and if I can share a compliment she deserves it.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Excellent Doctor, Pathetic office staff. Wait time is a killer.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr. Sachdeva has been our family doctors for 11 years. She is the best doctor I have visited ever. No wonder she our family doctor 11 years and in future. Of course its true you may need to wait at least 30 minutes before meeting her. In my experience, other doctor visit too take about average 30 minutes waiting time. So no big deal about it. We is available on Saturday's so I dont have to take off for my doctor's visit.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr. Sachdeva has been my doctor for 3 years now. I like her a lot. She's been great about prescribing needed meds, she's taken off a couple of moles for me (to avoid me having to make a separate appt. with a dermatologist), and I find her to be very caring and knowledgeable. Now I have an issue with a possible brain tumor and she is on top of everything - MRI tests, neurogist referral, etc. I hope she will continue to be my dr for years.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

Exceptional Doctor !!! She treats my entire family and we have NEVER been disappointed. She cares for us like we are her siblings and children. She's wonderful, caring, devoted and always a pleasure to speak with about health issues. She explains everything and she listens carefully to her patients. Coury M.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

I am from India as well very nice and helpful doctor very lucky to have her as my doctor.I found out i was diabetic,High BP and High Chalestrol she helped me with my sleep apnea too always available best doctor and very genuine human being.I recommend her 200%.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

I like Dr. Sachdeva as a person, but she does not have very good bedside manners. Plus, the wait in her office is HORRIBLE. I NEVER see her on time. NEVER. Even if I take the first appointment of the day. She one time came walking in the office 30 minutes AFTER my appointment time. I thought she was in the back the whole time and she wasn't even there. I have called to talk to her, and I NEVER get to. About anything. I am told she will call me back and never does. I was told to take the wrong medicine by her office staff because her staff couldn't be bothered to ask her what I should take despite being told by me that I have high blood pressure. I felt awful that day and quite possibly could have had a stroke due to the medicine. I am looking to change doctors in the very near future. I wouldn't go to her if you can help it.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010

Pretty bad - always late, spends as little time as possible, does not take time to answer the questions.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

Dr. Shabnam Sachdeva's Credentials

• Lady Hardinge Med Coll, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1984)