Ratings for Dr. ARNOLD S. Bacarro

Dr bacarro is superlative in his knowledge and care. I’ve been under his care about 20yrs now and pleased with how I am treated. He is both proactive and responsive to my care.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

Dr Bacarro very good doctor. Works with you and is very understanding about multiple medical conditions.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

My appointment was at 1:30 PM. I got there early because the person I depend on for rides had to leave for work by 2:30 PM. This was my first visit. The staff was very nice, polite and helpful. I did my paperwork and they took me back right away. The doctor was friendly, nonjudgmental and answered all my questions. I've been having chronic back pain for a year and he prescribed me medication and I am going to have tests done. Overall I was very happy with my first visit and will continue to use him as a doctor. Also, I had called them a day prior to confirm my appointment time. I left a message and they called me back within an hour.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

I had symptoms of hypothyroid & possibly anemia. I had blood tests done but after days of trying to get a call back about my blood work (which I had a copy from the lab) I finally got a call from a receptionist who said "yeah, you're fine, there's nothing wrong with you" (?) I went in because I had almost a 20lb weight gain in 2 months with no change in eating which I eat healthy & exercise, dry skin, brain fog, low energy, dry hair & hair falling out etc. Luckily, after researching I found out that the lab scale that was used for "normal" was not all that "normal". Unfortunately, he ignored my symptoms completely and just assessed I was fine based on a one-time blood test, which included one particular thyroid test (T3 uptake) that's not even really used anymore. My TSH was in the normal range but I've learned since then that just because your TSH is normal on a random blood test doesn't mean that you're not hypothyroid. I'm starting thyroid supplements & B12 for the anemia.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

I got a kick out of the one comment about "her office". He's always been good with followups & call backs

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

I found her office to be poorly run and the lack of privacy was totally unprofessional.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2008

Had a severe headache for several weeks, figured I needed a referral for the eye doctor. Dr. did not bother to call me back or to let me know that he called in a prescription. Why did he prescribe pills without checking to see why I was having severe headaches?

flag | Submitted May 11, 2006