Ratings for Dr. Sivakoti R. Katta

Dr. Katta is a specialist in pain management and was the only doctor who could help me after failed back surgery. He is very caring, but doesn't put up with nonsense. If you are looking for a doctor to coddle you, go somewhere else. If you want to see a highly intelligent man with matter of fact answers, this is the right man.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Horrible provider that wasted my time. I'll never go back.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

The doctor was rude. He did not listen to what I had to say. He kept talking over me. He interrupted me every time I tried to talk. I was refereed to this doctor by my PCP and will NEVER go back. His blatant disregard for my thoughts, questions & feelings made me feel like I was unworthy. To think this man got paid to treat me like I was worse than the gum on the bottom of his shoe. I will never go back and I would NEVER refer him to a friend...not even to someone I did not like. He should not be practicing any type of medicine.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

very caring doctor, hard to understand, but determined to help his patient's very dedicated

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

I was very cerebral, like always, during my appointment with Dr Katta. He suddenly called in a code, which I recognized because I worked for doctors many years before I became sick. He really needs to come up with a new code. His code is very old school. He used the old "I have a patient with a brain hemorrage and she's bleeding out her head." Which means (in dr code) if you don't get this patient out of my room in a few seconds she's going to be bleeding out her head. I rolled my eyes of course. He saw me roll my eyes and he scooted his little chair right up to me and got 2cm from my face. I didn't back away of course, because I'm not intimidated by an old man that can barely pronounce english. He then asked me "You know how doctor's offices work, don't you?" I played dumb, because I didn't want to get into an argument with some random maniac. I think what made him so upset in the first place was the fact that I truly could not understand him. He has a bad temper and not worth seeing.

Submitted June 20, 2011

I felt this dr. was very rude. Would ask questions but not allow me to answer. Argumentive about everything. Would never recommend or refer.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2010