Ratings for Dr. Matthew K. Keider

Very informative dentist and has good chair side manner. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

This dentist seems to know his profession very well. However, my teeth have always been good, yet he recommended procedures that I have never had recommended to me before or since. I have to agree with other patients that he seems to be more interested in increasing his fee than in doing what is ACTUALLY necessary.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

The doctor is OK but the lady at the front desk is rude. I have moved to another dentist. The Doctor really needs to replace her.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Dr. Keider is the best dentist I have ever gone to. He is punctual, intelligent, and extremely good at what he does. He is very ethical regarding his diagnoses and goes the extra mile for his patients. He gave me multiple ways to correct my mouth from relatively inexpensive up to expensive. I appreciated the different options all of which would correct my mouth.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2009

WE all should understand that Dr. keider are always attending classes to keep himself updated on todays new techniques and to give us painless dentistry . Dr. keider did a root canal on my daughter and she had no problems with sitting in his chair again. my family have been patients of his since he came to winston-salem . I have great confidence that he will continue to provide me with great service and prices that are affordable.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

I went to Dr. Keider in 1997, shortly after I moved to NC. He was very nice, but didn't agree with his diagnoses. I had been seeing my dentist every 6 months for years with no major problems. Dr. Keider told me I needed extensive dental work. Went to another dentist for my next check-up. That dentist told me my teeth looked great and I had been doing a great job with them. He was nice enough, but just seemed to want to go to unnecessary extremes. It just made me wonder...

flag | Submitted February 2, 2007

Dr. Keider is an excellent dentist! Very thorough and cares about his patients and their needs. I have been a patient there for 9 years and never been happier!! The other rating is crazy!!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2006

I have had a wide range of treatments by doctor Keider. Everything from a cleaning to root canals. He has always been pleasant, understanding and willing to refer to specialists and even other practices if he could not meet my needs. He's a great dentist and the other review on him is bogus.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2006

wanted to only do mst expensive treatment

flag | Submitted January 10, 2006

Dr. Matthew K. Keider's Credentials

• University of Michigan Dental School (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Winston-Salem, NC