Ratings for Dr. Amie L. Etters

Worst experience with a doctor I've ever had ! Went in with what I later learned was a spinal compression fracture . She ordered a drug test . Have a friend that saw her for 18yrs and dropped her for being behind in co pays !

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

My mother went in for an appt, which she did regularly with her cancer, for scripts and lab work in conjunction with her oncologist. VERY DISCOURAGING to my mom. Told her to go home and make her bucket list, my mother cried and was very upset. Our oncologist NEVER said anything that heartless. No one knows the day and hour. Ms. Etters should consider patients are people and when you're dealing with cancer you have to hope and encouragement dealing with an already stressful situation. Wisdom and bedside manner comes with age and experience, perhaps she will one day have some.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

An addendum to my fate... I was sent a bill for 750.00 for a drug screen. Fortunately my regular doctor returned, treated me with dignity and am feeling better.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

My regular physician was not in so I was scheduled with Dr. Etters . I didn't feel my needs were met at all.I came to appointment with records, disability award letter and my diagnosis. I have no health insurance . She had me give a urine specimen for drug testing, ( which except that it was an additional charge I had no problem complying) The nurse then came out after I gave the specimen and told me I could leave, that the doctor would not be prescribing anything until the results were back which would be about a week ! I am shocked that I was not given an anti-inflammatory, instructions heat or cold , etc. for my back injury. A complete waste of time, money spent that I do not have and sent home to suffer. There is no reason that results should take one week! I was treated like a criminal. Staff was rude, voiced several times about payment and did I realize that it needs to be paid before I see the doctor ?? I am now in bed awaiting my fate while in excruciating pain.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

She is amazing! She delivered all 3 of my children.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2010

She's a great doctor, you just have to wait a while sometimes in her office.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2008

Dr. Amie L. Etters's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

• BCBS Massachusetts