Ratings for Dr. Dennis F. Brown

I have been a patient for over 27 years. He delivered two of my children and remains my GYN in my now older years, yuck!:) Dr. Brown is a great listener, caring and outstanding! I love how he always educates me on my annual visits.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Have been going to Dr. Brown for several years and have always had all my questions answered and treated with respect.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

After going to a female doctor who didn't understand me at all, Dr Brown was referred to me and I have never looked back. It's like talking to a good friend who is patient, kind and is looking out for your best interest. I know if he doesn't have the answer to a question he will always get back to me. I highly reccommend him.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

Dr. Brown was the on-call who performed my c-section, and not my regular doctor. He pressured me into having the surgery using dubious statistics and fear tactics (while I was in labor), and the surgical team had an inappropriate discussion about a woman during the birth.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010

I had been seeing a different doctor for a high-risk pregnancy and was just a couple weeks away from my due date when I first met Dr. Brown. He made me feel so comfortable and safe. I ended up scheduling a C-section with him and he did such a good job of answering mine and my husband's questions. He was very patient and kind and I am so grateful for him. I can't imagine going to a different doctor. And to top it off, the C-section went great and we welcomed our beautiful son!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2009

Dr. Brown has already helped me welcome my two sons into the world, one in 1999 & the other in 2000, and now 7 years later I've found my way back to his care and wouldn't have it any other way. My husband is also a huge fan of his, which makes it even better. He makes us both feel very comfortable and is always quick in answering any of our questions. His nurse is also a huge hit with my husband and I. The front office staff could be nicer, but once your out of the waiting room I guess they don't really matter.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2007

Dr. Brown is a great doctor. He delivered both my sons. He was always so polite and made sure I was always comfortable.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2006

I like Dr. Brown because he is not at all rushed. He takes his time with you, is very informative, explains things well, and is just a calming influence. He did my hysterectomy, but I can see that he would be great with babies, and babies would love his gentleness!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2006

Dr. Dennis F. Brown's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1975)

Top Hospitals in Renton, WA