Ratings for Dr. Virender K. Singhal

I had a face and neck lift and both eyelids - problem is one eyelid is not equal to the other and I have called and called and called and no one ever answers the phone.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

Dr. Singhal performed a face and neck lift on me three months ago through his affiliation with Lifestyle Lift. My experience was bad and the results are horrible. He did not provide adequate information on his procedure, and he never assessed my face and measured to make sure he was keeping both sides somewhat symmetrical with attention to the contour. A complication in the surgery caused a huge seroma which has now left disfiguring scar tissue on my left cheek. The right cheek is also deformed and my face has lost a great amount of volume, especially around my cheek bones. He removed too much fat from my left jaw line and it now looks higher than the right side. My neck is puckered at the top and appears ropey. I appealed to LSL with no success. Now I'm consulting with other surgeons to try to correct the problems. Cosmetic surgery is not Dr. Singhal's strength. I'm writing this to hopefully prevent others from going through the physical and emotional pain that I've endured.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Singhal! He is a wonderful surgeon and knows how to deliver exceptional results.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

Dr. Singhal has performed multiple surgery for my daughters unilateral cleft and palate. The out come has been nothing short of amazing. His bedside manner is wonderful and great with my little girl. After her last surgery, he have us his personal cell number if we had any questions. Love him!!!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

After dealing with several other specialist Dr Singhal is the first to listen and understand our needs for our daughter

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

Very bad experience. Arrogant, poor listener, would not go back.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

excellent results w/minimal scarring. Would use him again.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010

Dr. Singhal saved my daughter's life. He has done 5 surgeries for her and I've never had any complaints. He's a really nice guy to work with, and he's really open and honest with what to expect. He also is really good with small children. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2008

Our son was adopted from China and had a bilateral cleft palate and lip. Dr. Singhal has truly worked miracles and now our Jack is a handsome, confident, and very healthy young boy. We highly recommend Dr. Singhal to anybody with a child who needs facial surgery.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2008

Dr. Virender K. Singhal's Credentials

Updates

• A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I had a face and neck lift and both eyelids - problem is one eyelid is not equal to the other and I have called and called and called and no one ever answers th..."

June 13, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Virender" to "Virender K."

October 20, 2013
  • City changed from "LEAWOOD" to "Overland Park"

September 6, 2013