Ratings for Dr. Terry Longair

This physician misdiagnosed my daughter as well as my father. My father went to another doctor and was correctly diagnosed, but unfortunately, due to Dr. Longairs misdiagnosis, my fathers cancer was too far gone. I would never recommend this “dr”

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Has been my doctor for the past 25 years and I have always received topnotch attention from him.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Dr. Longair is wonderful. He always takes the time to answer my questions thoroughly and never makes me feel stupid. He goes above and beyond, is never dismissive of my concerns, and always investigates things fully before giving a diagnosis. I'm very grateful to have him as my family doctor!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Dr. Longair is a wonderful doctor. He is very knowledgeable and very compassionate. Over the years he was without a doubt gone about and beyond for me and my extended family. We all love him and would recommend him to anyone. Thank you Dr. Longair!!!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

I had a severe allergy issue where I had biked through some tall grass and my eyes swelled closed. A pharmacist recommended I go to a walkin clinic and ask for an RX for a certain eye drop for allergies. I saw Dr Longair who at first refused to give me an RX and told me that his prescription would be to stay indoors until my allergy season is over. My allergies are almost year round. I asked about different antihistamines and he told me he didn't know much about them. I finally told him that if his best treatment would be to stay indoors then he might as well prescribe me an antidepressant while he was at it. He angrily wrote my eye drop rx out and said "These are going to hurt like hell and you're not actually addressing the problem, but here you go!!" and abruptly got up and left. I have since started allergy injections and would highly recommend them to any allergy sufferers!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

I saw Dr. Longair in a walk in clinic because of an acutely sore throat. It was the first and only time I had seen him. He took a good look at my throat and immediately prescribed antibiotics and told me to go to the hospital if my condition didn't improve within 2 hours of taking them. Luckily my throat started feeling better almost immediately. Anyways, the next morning while I was at work, I was SHOCKED when I answered my cell phone and it was Dr. Longair on the other end! He called for a follow up to find out how the meds worked because he was worried that he should have sent me to emerge the night before. What doctor calls the next day!? Needless to say, he left a very good impression.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

I have been goingto Dr. Longair for 6 years now. He helped with the pregnancy of my first child and I feel that he has always been very helpful and patient with. He always takes the time to understand what i am feeling and helps me the best way possible. He is a great doctor!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

I have been having terrible pain everyday and Dr. Longair told me I was "somatizing", that I was imagining the pain, just making it up in my head. Dr. Longair must be imagining that he's a real doctor, because he is clearly not helpful.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2009

Went to the walk in clinic because I had taken a few pregnancy tests and all came up positive. The clinic was busy and had to wait about an hour but thats usually expected. He confirmed that I was pregnant and was very nice to my husband and I. Told him that we don't have a family doc but he offered to do my prenatal care up to 30 weeks then refer me to an OB-GYN. Even though he wasn't accepting new patients at the time. I thought this was very generous.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2008

i went to this doc for the first time thinking i was depressed he asked no questions and just threw a perscription at me i told him that i am not good with medication because iam a small person i took the medication and it made me very messed up i was unable to take care of my daughters very very bad doctor would not recomend him to anyone!!! he rushes you out the door lots too

flag | Submitted December 10, 2008