Ratings for Dr. Jeffery M. Craft

Wait time short; Courteous and friendly staff; I have recommended Dr. Craft to others.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr.Craft and his staff are Amazing would trust him with any of my issues out of 10 they are 10

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

THEY HELP I GOT FROM THE NURSE AND DOCTOR WAS VERY GOOD! THANK YOU

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

very complete, respectful knowledgeable, satisfied with care and treatment plan

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

love having dr craft as my primary care physician. great support staff

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Everything is wonderful - that is why I keep coming back. dr craft and Katherine keep this office going.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Dr. Craft is very knowledgeable and ready to deal with any concerns I may have. I would diffidently recommend him to all my my family and friends!!!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

Very attentive, listens thoughtfully, answers questions willingly and insightfully.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

Dr. Craft has an excellent mannerism and ability to discuss health issues in layman terms. I have him as my primary care doctor and as such only see him once a year for my physical. Everything seems thorough and all the tests and referrals are coordinated through his scheduling office. I like the fact they see no patients under 18. I also like the fact that they have a large waiting room where you check in and then are routed to your doctor's small waiting area. That minimizes contact with a large number of sick people. Never choose a doctor whose office contains the words 'urgent care' or 'family practice', of course, unless you have kids. :)

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Craft's for almost 10 years after spending 9 years as a trustee for our local hospital and nursing home. I have never met another physician with the unique bedside manor that he has! He has the ability to show empathy without sympathy. After suffering my second TIA he showed an amazing ability to help me understand and manage stress. Being somewhat accident-prone, his office staff has always worked me in and has even made some financial concessions, realizing that I am uninsurable due to medical history. I literally trust him with my life and recommend him without any reservations.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2007

Dr. Jeffery M. Craft's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Amerigroup