Ratings for Dr. Lily M. Tan

Very positive experience with Dr Tan. She's very knowledgeable. She's patient and listens to all my concerns.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

I was so blessed to have Dr. Tan as my surgeon she performed a myomectomy on me she removed some very large fibroids from my uterus. She is the chief surgeon of minimally invasive surgery in San Francsico. I was nervous about have surgery I had already interviewed three surgeons prior to finding Dr. Tan and had horrible experiences. Dr. Tan performed my surgery safely like she said she would she was confident, caring and very skilled. She really restored my trust in Kaiser because of her alone I will not be switching my insurance provider. If you are looking for a top surgeon who truly cares about you and your health this is who you need to see.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

A great doctor. Very patient and understanding and will answer all questions without hurry. She delivered my son and has the most gentle bedside manner. I would go back to her in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

Lily Tan is best known for her compassion and gentleness. She and her associates are sweet, courteous andd professional as she has shown to me. I have gone to another ob/gyn a year before and she was brusque, hurried and no way nearly as tender as Dr. Tan is. She truly is one of the best young ob/gyn's in this state of California.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2006

Dr. Lily M. Tan's Credentials

• Albany Med Coll, Albany Ny 12208 (Grad. 1995)