Ratings for Dr. Linda R. Tucker

Great Doctor! Caring, attentive. I really can not see myself going to anyone else.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2008

I had a hysterectomy recently, Dr. Tucker is the best doctor. She discussed every possible option with me. She tried several alternatives prior to the surgery before helping me decide that the surgery was the thing to do. She's answered every question I had. If she is ever not one of my insurance choices for a doctor, I would pay out of pocket to continue to see her. Her staff is equally helpful and pleasant to deal with. After my surgery I made several calls to the office and if they couldn't answer my question, they were prompt in calling me back when they had it.The waiting room is never overbooked and you are never kept waiting in a room. Honestly, I was surprised at how smoothly her office ran.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2007

Dr. Tucker made my pre-natal and delivery one of the most memorable/comfortable experience. She is straight forward, no nonsense and a compassionate physician.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2006

Dr. Linda R. Tucker's Credentials

• Mi State Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, East Lansing Mi 48824 (Grad. 1977)

Delta Dental