Ratings for Dr. Guillermo J. Couchonnal

I presented unusually with a case of chemical meningitis following brain surgery. Even though my symptoms did not fit meningitis, Dr C. was able to quickly diagnose me. He came to see me 13 out of the 14 days I was in the hospital and I could count on him to be the first doctor I saw - everyday at 6:45am. He called all over the country (including the FDA) trying to figure out what can be done for individuals who have a reaction to a bovine pericardial durapatch. He does sometimes run a bit behind in his office but his assistant, Bea, is great and Dr. C's worth the wait anyway. I really lucked out having him assigned to me just by going through the ER. I can't imagine a better doctor!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

Dr. Guillermo J. Couchonnal's Credentials

• Univ Nac De Asuncion, Fac De Cien Med, Asuncion, Paraguay (Grad. 1971)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=217008'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

March 15, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=217008'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.4

February 5, 2014