Ratings for Dr. Michael F. Lospinuso

I am 77 years old and have been to many doctors in my lifetime. Without a doubt, this is one of the worst experiences I have ever had. This doctor treated me like I was an annoyance, a waste of his time. He was incredibly rude, condescending, arrogant and in a word, dismissive. Dr. Lospinuso, if you can't be bothered to treat your patients with dignity and respect, perhaps its time to hang up the stethoscope.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Horrible beware very arrogant scary is thinking you know everything danger

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Once a bully always a bully Karma 'a a bitch Horrible individual

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

When my personal dr recommend dr lospinuso I knew I would be in great hands. When I 1st saw him I could barley walk and in a lot of pain. Construction is my trade and my back is very important. 6 months later and I stuff fell great. I have and will always recommend Dr. L he said an amazing job. He's staff was ok they can use some work.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

I gave Dr Lospinuso a five star rating HOWEVER now I give his office one star. If I could give a negative five I would. I called for an appointment three times in one day I even left a message and phone number. That evening I requested an appointment via website. Needless to say I got no response. The next day I called three times! I finally got a person and they told me I have to get an MRI before I can see Dr Lospinuso. So I said can I see Dr Seth no you can't! So now I'm looking for anew doctor. I am sure if Dr Lospinuso knew this he would be furious.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Live Dr Lospinuso! He performed surgery on me twice. He is knowledgeable and courteous. His staff is wonderful as is as assistants. In particular Dr Seth. If you are having back pain he is the right doctor to see.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

He's arrogant .....his Assistant Sharon, is very condescending & rude What a horrible team....went to NY

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

I could barely walk when I went to Dr. Lospinoso. He assured me that he could help and that when I woke up I would not have pain. I woke up and have been pain free for 11 months. I did not require pain meds or surgical rehab. I was so afraid of back surgery but the confidence of Dr. Lospinoso made me at ease. I highly recommend him and know that if he felt he could not help you then he would refer you for the best treatment for your situation.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

Excellent results after spinal fusion L2,3,4,S1 on 01/04/10. Fully recovered after 3 1/2 months. Pain down legs and back comlpletely gone. I am walking 2+ miles every other day and playing golf twice a week

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

Dr Lospinuso has performed two major spinal reconstructive surgeries on me (I have a bone marrow cancer called multiple myeloma which destroys bone). Thanks to the amazing skill of Dr Lospinuso I am now able to walk normally in a situation where my disease could have made me a paraplegic without his help. My family and I are forever grateful for the incredible work and compassion of this great doctor and human being. Sharon, his nurse assistant, has also been very kind and professional. I would not even consider going anywhere else - he is simply the best!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2012

Dr. Michael F. Lospinuso's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1982)

Commercial Insurance Company