Ratings for Dr. Beth T. Tranen

Dr Tranen is wonderful. Her staff is caring and professional. with a easy environment. She does tend to go a bit fast,but is always helpful in answering questions and addressing concerns. I really like the fact she is not a pill dispenser. Be honest and open with her and the results will all be positive ones.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2014

Staff does not return calls and doctor herself does not return calls from emergency paging. Hands out antidepressants like candy but will let patients run out cold turkey.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

Dr Tranen is not only an extremely caring Doctor, she is an extremely caring person. Straight forward and matter of fact which is a GOOD thing! She saved my life and helped me get Social Security Disability. Plus I LOVE Rhonda her main nurse...She is Awesome!! I usually look forward to my Doctor appointments.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

very nice and respectful of a person she listens and takes care of you and the Dr. office is nice and clean just as the rest of the place is

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

Does not listen to patient.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2008

Great doctor. Very knowledgeable. Would be nice if she wasn't always in a rush and appt. times were better met.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2008

Dr. Tranen is great. She is the first doctor I have had that actually listens to me, and cares.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2008

I do truely like Dr Tranen. I see her for opiate dependence and I have found her very helpful. Sometimes she interupts me and acts like she knows more than me, but that's what a doctor is for sometimes. At first, I thought she was a bit rude but I think I jumped to a conclusion too soon. One thing I am mad about right now is how much I have to pay out of pocket for my monthly drug tests. The amount jumped over the past few months. I'm going to call the office and get it figured out, they will most likely help me, because the staff is alway nice in my opinion. The office building itself is not the most impressive, but it's not dirty by any means.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

I am just very sad that after June 10th she will no longer take this insurance..She is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

Dr. Tranen has been a blessing for me and my family.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2008

Dr. Beth T. Tranen's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1985)